Who’s sexy legs are those? Oh just @erinsalay and @andreayurko for our photoshoot we worked on. Stay tuned for news for what magazine you can find more pics of these… #legs #stockings #heels #shoecandy
Working on set with the best new artists @oliviacipolla and @ariedixon from @ocadmusic on their new music video. Makeup & Hair by me, Arlene Leilani #music #oliviacipolla #ariedixon #ocadmusic #ocad #work #working
Embrace Magazine comes out 1.13.13 - Model: Winner of Britain’s Next Top Model Mecia Simson, Makeup/Hair by me, Arlene Leilani, Photography by @jancarlocerilla @embrace_mag #fashion #model #nyc #bntm #photoshoot #paisley
Working. Doing hair and makeup on @oliviacipolla from @ocadmusic - if you never heard of her and @ocadmusic you are missing out. Look up on YouTube of her practicing for their hit song “MUSE” that just released on iTunes last week….this woman can dance her ass off in some heels! Search YouTube for the video: “Olivia Cipolla Dancing to “Muse” - The Truth Album | choreography” #YouTube #ocad #ocadmusic #makeup #hair #redhair #redhead #muse
I work as a video editor during the day and a certified makeup artist by night in New York City.
I do post some of my own makeup work and random things that i like to do with my free time. 98% of the photos here are mine and the other 2% are random things I find inspiring or funny that I find on the net.
Check out my other pages:
Events in New York: www.twitter.com/nycstuff